I just had my wisdom teeth taken out and I have lost 4 pounds without exercise. Why ? Because I can't eat any solid foods.
If you want to lose weight and stay healthy while working at a restaurant you have to have a plan.
- Eat 1 hour before your shift. You will burn up the calories if you have to run around a lot.
- Stay away from unserved / ring error food in the back
- Don't drink soda. If you do make sure its Sprite and only take a sip.
- After almost passing out from starvation I turned to Ensure Strawberry. It satisfied my craving and replenished my calories QUICK.
- If you eat a salad - don't use dressing. Restaurant dressing is LOADED with calories.
- If you are going to eat food from the restaurant you work at choose something from the low cal side.
- If you want to eat something that is high cal - offer to share with a friend. OR you can eat the meal an hour before your shift so that you will burn it off.
- DONT DRINK ALCOHOL. I was told if I drank alcohol while taking anti-biotics it would reverse the effects. I have been sober for 1 week 2 days.
The pounds are still coming off and I am hoping I will be able to eat steak in a week... Hope this helps anyone that is trying to lose weight while working as a server.